Our dedicated team comprises of competent people with extensive knowledge and experience. Our professionalism and expertise helps us to service our clients to their satisfaction. Some of the key members of our firm are:
Vinay Kumar Bachhawat (Partner) FCA, DISA, B.COM.
He has been involved in various projects on process streamlining, Cost management and Metrics Based Management for the non-banking sector. He has also been involved in the project report preparations and funding for mega projects.
Before commencing practice he was the Senior Manager Operations Control, Asia-Pacific with RBC Investor Services. He was involved in successfully setting up the Internal Control function across APAC, implementing a Quality+ program across APAC which focused on Quality Metrics and the "ART" Model and centralizing the Reconciliation function across APAC and Europe to Malaysia. Was involved in HR Streamlining processes, Recruitment and other HR Activities
He was the Senior Manager Risk Management and Static Data Function with Standard Chartered Bank Scope International. In this role he pioneered the Risk Management function and enabled process migration of high risk and complex activities migration to India, he led the implementation of 6S in his department, helped design and implemented a Capacity Management tool, developed a emailing tool for which he was awarded a coveted award from the CEO of Scope International
He specializes in Risk Based Audit approach and provides deep insights to the management in setting up of a strong processes in Audit, Accounting and Human Resource.
Has over a decade of experience in Banking, Risk Management, Logical Access Reviews, Business Continuity Planning Off-shore operations set up and Quality management.
Vinay has serviced clients across various industries including Banking & Financial Services, BPO, KPO, Manufacturing and Retail segments.
Vinod R (Partner) FCA, B.COM.
- Specializes in advising clients on ERP and BI Implementation.
- Has over Fifteen years of experience in the arena of Internal Audit, Process Audit, Putting in place Standard Operating Procedures and helping develop Business Strategies
- Strong knowledge in the field of Hospitality, Real Estate and Jewellery (Retail Segment).
- Performed Financial Due Diligence for various clients with detailed analysis of SWOT
- Structuring Accounts, putting in place Chart of Accounts to enhance reporting, MIS to management
- Putting in place Business Intelligence tools to enhance reporting, decision making by the management. Design, Review and Implement Standard Operating Procedures for Accounts and Support Functions
- He was previously heading the Finance and Accounts Function in GEM group and was in Management Consulting for close to a decade.
Gulab Chajed - FCA, B.COM.
- Has over a decade of experience over all facets of Wholesale banking (Trade Services, Finance Market Operations, Credit Risk Control) into Risk Management and Quality management.
- He has been involved in the mining sector for Cost management and Accounting purposes. He has a strong background into Mining and related processes.
- Manager Risk & Quality Management with Standard Chartered Bank Scope International. In this role he oversaw the Risk Management function across Wholesale Banking Operations, which had functions of Trade Services, Payments, FMO, CRC etc. He has reviewed and performed the various Key Control Standards and Key Control Self Assessments. He helped Launch a Risk Management Tool across Wholesale Banking Operations.
- Unit Operations Risk Manager, Trade Services. Developed the various KCS and KCSAs for products across Trade Operations. Has a strong knowledge in LCs, Guarantees etc. across various countries such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Middle East (Qatar, UAE etc..) and India. Part of Core transformation team in Trade Operations
- He specializes in both Accounting and Risk Management due to diverse experience across Banking, Mining and Retail Segment.
- Gulab has serviced clients across various industries including Mining, Banking & Financial Services, BPO, KPO, Retail segments.